Hampshire Junior Chess Association Logo

Playing for Hampshire

To compete in HJCA closed events and represent Hampshire you should either

  • Be aged eighteen years or less and
  • Be a Hampshire resident or
  • Attend a school under the Hampshire Local Education Authority (allowing for Hampshire schools that do not have a Hampshire postal address) orĀ 
  • Be a resident (or attend school) on one of the UKs Channel Islands
 Save as PDF

Hampshire Junior Chess Association is the principal coordinator and organiser of chess for children and young people who are eighteen years old or under and live or attend school in Hampshire.